When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- keep comments concise
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it's inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- please do not post personal information in comments such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not attempt to log on using another user’s account
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.
Blog comments are pre-moderated to check they comply with the government blog participation guidelines above. If comments don’t comply they will not be published.
Here is a brief outline of how we evaluate comments.
- Is this comment on topic, does it add value to the discussion and can Going Forward into Employment officials answer publicly? If so, we will post a timely response within 48 hours.
- Is this comment derogatory or does it fail to meet participation guidelines, perhaps venting anger or frustration?
- If so, please refer back to the participation guidelines or e-mail/call us to discuss as the comment will not be published.